Friday, December 29, 2017

Snow Day & Snow Fun | Simple Stories

Sharing a layout I created for Simple Stories using the SUB ZERO Collection.  It's all about skiing and honestly I've never tried! I've had issues with my knees ever since I was 10 years old and have a serious phobia when It comes to skiiing, skating and well lots more. 
I had to dig in my photo albums to find a photo of my husband skiing in Banff and Lake Louise in 1998!  Yes When we first met I took him skiing in the Rockies with a few of our friends.  It really was beautiful and so breathtaking. I enjoyed the ski lodge while everyone was on the hills. 


 


Here is another pic of hubby and I posing in front of the lodge at Sunshine Village.
What great memories. 






I hope you enjoyed my layouts today - and you can see more of my work on instagram @KristineDavidson and of course @SimpleStories_ for more great projects from our design team.


Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio