Friday, June 09, 2017

Weekly | Jillibean Soup


I am sharing a planner spread I created for Jillibean Soup today! I really enjoy planner products and the Jillibean Bean soup planner elements are so fun to use. I even added some diecuts from the Chi Chit Chowder collection.
I have lots of room to write out my weekly duties in this spread and plan out dinners for the week ;)




Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Day2Day Planner Album - Make Today Great, Planner Insert Set- Calendar, Folder Set;
Day2Day Stickers: Enjoy Today, Meal Time, Mini Numbers, Note to Self
Day2Day Bookmark: Days of the Week
Day2Day Washi Tape: Moments
Day2Day Shaped Clips: Camera
Day2Day Paper Clips: Glasses
Day2Day Stamps: Calendar

Pea Pod Parts: Chit Chat Chowder;



 For More great layouts from the Design Team Visit Bean Talk!

Copyright © Kristine Davidson. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template by The October Studio